Sunday, January 26, 2014

WILDFOX

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Can't get enough of Wildfox Couture lately.I have always loved their commercials and apparel but I didn't know if it was the sort of thing I would wear.Turns out,heck yeah!I ordered the shirt which you can see on the model above and I love it.I will definitely do an outfit post sometime soon.When my skin turns back to normal.I regret ever buying the Clinique 3 Step Skin Care System.My face is now all dry around the t-zone.So I will shoot some photos when my skin is back to normal condition.Hope so!Cross your fingers for me.Peace,love and Wildfox.Hahaha.

6 comments:

  1. that shirt is great! and too bad about your skin, maybe it would speed up with a moisturizer?

    http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :)

    I like Wildfox couture and that tee is pretty cool! I also like that ad.

    Big kiss
    Susana R.
    Happy 2010 :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, and i forgot; love the shirt! where can you order their stuff?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that the t shirt you wore today ??
    HAHA your comment on my blog xD shuut up xD xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Wildfox! But I think the clothes are way too expensive ):

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!

Comments are always appreciated and is my number one motivation to keep doing what I do since it shows me that you are REAL people with REAL opinions. Speaking of which, your opinions are always welcome - even if it's criticism as long as it's constructive criticism. Rude, hateful comments and spam will be deleted.

LOVE♥
Elizabete